High performance Cat 6A system for light-duty industrial and harsh environment applications. Solid conductor with alien crosstalk prevention technology, 600V, sunlight resistant PVC jacket rated CMR-CMX Outdoor.
- LANmark™-LD750 XTP solid conductor cable with industrial PVC jacket is suitable for light duty industrial applications, rated CMR and CMX outdoor for easy transition from outdoor to indoor environment
- DuraPort® industrial patch cords provide IP67-class protection to safeguard your connectivity from ingress of dust and water in Wash-in-Place (WIP) / Clean-in-Place (CIP) environments
- Ensures excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) immunity
- Atlas-X1® jack is independently tested to exceed performance standards and features an innovative design that allows for tool-free terminations and superior PoE performance
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Cat 6A and ISO/IEC 11801-1 Class EA requirements for channel, link, and component requirements to support IEEE 10GBASE-T (802.3an) networks
- Error-free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet with full duplex transmission up to 500MHz
- Backwards compatible with Gigabit Ethernet to provide seamless migration to 10GBASE-T and supports all Cat 6 and Cat 5e system requirements